Best kumkumadi tailam Usage & Faq's
Kumkumadi Thailam is a timeless elixir for achieving radiant and healthy skin. Its natural ingredients and Ayurvedic formulation have been trusted for centuries, and its benefits are still cherished today. By incorporating this luxurious oil into your skincare routine, you can unlock the secrets of ancient beauty and enjoy a glowing complexion that stands the test of time.
How to use Kumkumadi Thailam :-
- Cleansing: Start with clean skin. Gently cleanse your face to remove makeup and impurities.
- Application: Take a few drops of Kumkumadi Thailam and apply it to your face and neck. Gently massage it in using upward and outward motions.
- Leave It Overnight: Ideally, leave the oil on overnight to allow your skin to absorb its goodness.
Frequency: You can use Kumkumadi Thailam 2-3 times a week, depending on your skin's needs.
- Some Other concepts to use kumkumadi tailam
- Kumkumadi tailam can also be used for face steam. Nearly 8-10 drops can be added to water & boiled then you can have a steam on the face for 5 minutes.
- If you are not good enough to use oil directly on the face you can use this Kumkumadi tailam along with the face cream also.
- Take a required quantity of Kumkumadi face cream, Add 2-3 drops of the oil to cream. Mix it well & apply all over the face & Neck. Gently Massage until it is deeply absorbed.
Faq's of Kumkumadi tailam / Kumkumadi oil / Kumkumadi face oil
1.Is this kumkumadi thailam greasy/sticky?
No, Kumkumadi thailam or kumkumadi face oil however makes us feel that it might be greasy but that’s not real. When it is prepared in authentic Ayurvedic way as guided by the texts it never makes you feel greasy or sticky
2. Can I use this for Under Eye treatment?
Yes, it can also be used for under eye circles also. However a test usually recommended before using it regularly. Apply gently beneath the eyes over the visible circles. Leave it for 30 -45 minutes then wash away with Plain water.
3. Is there any side effects of Kumkumadi thailam.
If you have oily skin type then we suggest to use in small quantity & also preferably Once a day. If you have excess oily skin & also the over application of the oil may lead to acne sometimes. For open pores it may even worsen the condition, in that case suggest you to seek doctor’s advise. For Even sensitive skin it may cause allergic skin rashes. However there might be no long duration side effects from this product.
4. Can I leave this oil over night?
If you are new user of Kumkumadi thailam, then we suggest you to use initially 30-45 minutes & gradually increase the duration. If there are no side effects felt you can leave it over night also.
5. Can I use face wash before or after applying oil ?
Yes, you can use the face wash/cleanser/soap before or after applying the oil. But we suggest not to use any kind of harsh chemical cleansers to wash away the product.
6. Can I use this oil as a Body oil ?
Yes you can definitely use this oil as a body oil. But we suggest to use this along Nalpamaradi thailam, also as pre-bath Abhyanga for better results
7. Can I use this oil as regular face care regime?
Yes, you can use a regular face care regime, but if you are using this oil during days, make sure you dilute this with a face cream or very thin layer is applied on the face.
8. Is it good for Dry Skin?
Yes, Kumkumadi tailam is good for dry skin. It also keeps your skin hydrated.
Any way patch test is recommended before usage of any products.